Cuboid. Cuboid.

Agreed

Like crapatflash said, this game is clearly a rip-off of Bloxorz. However, although not as good as Bloxorz, it is not bad. For this, I give you 5/10 and a 2/5.

One Chance One Chance

Interesting Game :)

I found the game very interesting in the fact that you only have one chance, and everything you do influences the final outcome.

WINNING SPOILER:

If you choose to work on every possible day, you come up with a cure on the last day.

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Really helpful!

Really helpful for if you need to find music for your videos or something. Thanks!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Brilliant!

Although, I was hoping it would keep zooming in and end up to the Universe again (the theory that there are huge universes that are miniscule to us, even to the most powerful microscope), or that it would keep zooming out to show more universes (the theory that a black hole leads onto a new universe), but I guess it wouldn't be accurate as they're theories with almost no evidence to back them up.

Still, amazing work! This must have taken ages :)

Colour My World Colour My World

Amazing

Great work.

Demolition City Demolition City

Facade

Sure, it's a good game and all, but you're missing one key feature -

REALISTIC PHYSICS.

So I blow up 2 sides of a building, and it's ALL left standing by the pillars in the middle. That's terrible.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Alright

It's good, but the controls are a bit shaky... you jump a bit and you go wayyy further than you intended. And where are all the cool tricks we saw in T E T R I S ' D 2?

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Awesome

Cool game, much better than the last one. I liked pulling down the aircraft.

Choose Your 2012 Choose Your 2012

Pretty cool

Pretty cool, but it was hard to aim some disasters and there weren't many weapons, it was a bit too short.

Pixel Art Pixel Art

Not bad, not good.

It's okay for a little entertaintment, but it's kinda hard to control and the mouse keeps dissapearing.
Nice try though, I hope it doesn't get blammed.

Flash-Creature responds:

Thanks ^^
I know the mouse keeps disappearing, but i dont know the code to make it stay in front xD
I'll change that in in second version.